The Next Module 2 Course – June 7, 8 and 9, 2019, Maui, HI
Module 2 Prolotherapy Intensive
Proper instruction of these unique injection techniques is the key to becoming a successful prolotherapist. Our training values are:
- SMALL GROUP: All of our courses are kept small to provide a favorable teacher to student ratio. This will provide one-on-one time to learn the more intricate aspects of this unique healing system.
- HANDS ON: The majority of this course will be hands-on/practical application of the most effective prolotherapy and RIT techniques.
- INNOVATIVE APPROACH TO POST TREATMENT CARE: We will teach you key regenerative exercises to compliment your treatments, fast-track your rehab, and shorten recovery time.
- EMPHASIS ON UNDERSTANDING THE ND (nominal discomfort) INJECTION PROTOCOL so you can be more effective and your patient can be more at ease. It is not necessary to cause undue pain to get great results.
In Dr. Davison’s training you will learn and experience:
The key elements of diagnosis to determine which patients are good prolotherapy candidates. Observation of Dr. Davison’s technique and skill with prolotherapy.
Hands-on training of selected relevant cases and observing pertinent patient care exam techniques and palpation methods to determine the optimal location for treatment.
Module 2 Course Description:
- Learn the scientific basis behind Regenerative Injection Therapies
- Learn how trauma to ligaments, tendons, joints, and joint capsules affects chronic myofascial and neuromuscular pain and how to address it
- Learn pathophysiology, diagnosis, and effective treatment of acute and chronic injuries to the various structures covered in the specific module
- Learn to accurately assess those injury sites
- Learn the latest and most effective ways to treat using gentle needle technique
- Learn about pain syndromes that do not follow classic dermatomal pain patterns
- Learn the indication, contraindication, side effects and clean needle technique for prolotherapy treatments
- Areas that are contraindicated for deep needling and restricted areas for injection therapy will also be taught and clarified
Areas Covered in Module 2:
- Cervical Spine
- Thoracic Spine
- Lumbar Spine
- SI Joint
June 7, 8 and 9, 2019
Level 1 Prolo course or sufficient training and experience performing regenerative injection techniques.
Accepting ND, NMD, MD, DO, DC, DOM, ARNP or PA degree with an active license, or 4th-year medical student.
Module 2 Prolotherapy Course Price:
$2500.00 plus tax USD early registration.
To register and make payment please contact me via email at email@example.com OR call 808-575-2328
Payments can be made by clicking on the PayPal link:
Module 2 Video