Module One Prolotherapy Intensive | PRP Concentration Workshop – Fall 2019 TBA, Maui, HI
Module 1 Prolotherapy Intensive
Proper instruction of these unique injection techniques is the key to becoming a successful prolotherapist. Our training values are:
- SMALL GROUP: All of our courses are kept small to provide a favorable teacher to student ratio. This will provide one-on-one time to learn the more intricate aspects of this unique healing system.
- HANDS ON: The majority of this course will be hands-on/practical application of the most effective prolotherapy and RIT techniques.
- INNOVATIVE APPROACH TO POST TREATMENT CARE: We will teach you key regenerative exercises to compliment your treatments, fast-track your rehab, and shorten recovery time.
- EMPHASIS ON UNDERSTANDING THE ND (nominal discomfort) INJECTION PROTOCOL so you can be more effective and your patient can be more at ease. It is not necessary to cause undue pain to get great results.
This training session will focus on the essentials of level one regenerative injection techniques that produce effective results in myofascial and neuromuscular pain syndromes.
- Learn the scientific basis behind Regenerative Injection Therapies
- Learn how trauma to ligaments, tendons, joints, and joint capsules affects chronic myofascial and neuromuscular pain and how to address it
- Learn pathophysiology, diagnosis, and effective treatment of acute and chronic injuries to the various structures covered in the specific module
- Learn to accurately assess those injury sites
- Learn the latest and most effective ways to treat using gentle needle technique
- Learn about pain syndromes that do not follow classic dermatomal pain patterns
- Learn the indication, contraindication, side effects and clean needle technique for prolotherapy treatments
- Areas that are contraindicated for deep needling and restricted areas for injection therapy will also be taught and clarified
Areas Covered During Module 1
- Plantar Ligaments
- Carpal / Metacarpal / Phalangeal Joints
- Tarsal / Metatarsal / Phalangeal Joints
Module One Prolotherapy Intensive Price:
Early registration is $2500.00 USD plus tax.
Payments can be made by clicking on the PayPal link:
PRP Concentration Workshop Price:
To register and make payment please contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org OR call 808-575-2328
Module 1 Video